<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Today off day... was quite tiring...

Met Dear at about 3pm at JE, then head to OrchRD. Lucky got seat in the MRT, if not i will faint.

Reach there, walk and walk, eat and eat. From Taka to Ion...

Ya, just keep on walking from 1 level to the other... Walk till my leg, got blister and sour...

Is okay.... as long as walk with Dear.... pain also keep on walking...

Did went into Gucci again.... but, as i say, i sitll don't fancy anything there.... Arh!!! Very piss lei...

Went into Burberry too.... saw this small bag that is meant for like.... going our usuage.... the price.... still alright la.... but.... i think of so small.... abit give up....

Diaow.....

No bag!!!!

I wanna faint le...

Or like.... so fated i should just buy the Coach sling bag.... To close that collection first....

Hmm...

How??

I really don't know la....

Tmr.... backy to work.... i also sian.... RC...

I heard next week... changing outlet lei??

I hope this is real.... and damn real.... ya....

Hmm....

My eyes hurts now.... i'm going off le... niteZ...

8:24 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|