<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 18, 2009


Hi~~~

Busy with work..... over-tiredness..... lolx...

Arh...

Ya.... these few days..... feeling extremly.... tired.... OT today..... as.... no one wanna help.... Stelly..... so she.... got no no choice... but.... to try to ask me..... though i no need to meet up with Dear today.... he actually asked me.... to rest well.... ended up.... OT.... lolx.... The moment i think of.... how Stelly asked me..... so damn funny lor.... haha...

Sorry... not yet... upload Dear birthday picture up to FB.... as i'm lazy la.... lolx...

Oh ya.... i'm passing by Coach that day again!!!! and..... i really got tempted with that sling bag again!!!!! ARh.... shall i???? i think.... i will lei...

Oh god.... i just see how..... lolx...

I heard some news..... saying..... we are switching.... outlet in September..... oh!!!! I damn hope.... this is real!!!! please!!!!!

HeE.... ya.... i don't wanna stay in that place!!!!!

FB le..... wanna rest liao too.... niteZ....

9:03 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|