<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 13, 2009


How come always my fault??? Is you do wrong what? Not me lor....

WtH...

Still wanna show me face.... don't talk la.... kNn...

Piss..... ya... someone... who i don't know what she really wants??

Fark..... is not.... like.... first time lor.....

Just so so fed up la... simply no mood sia...

Work... was tired.... had morning meeting... wake up.. kind of early lor.... cab-ed to Bugis.... then... had breakfast there....

Meeting.... was short and simple... but.... i abit don't understand why wanna close BJ and J8??? Arh.... among all... Bugis is making somehow.... and.... J8.... just renovated not long ago de lor.... hMmm.... and.... next time.... no need to go J8 eat liao sia.... Sadded....

Big company.... so..... i really don't get it.... Arh....

Whatever.... now..... coming August..... more staff will be station in a outlet.... so... let's pray hard.... hMm.... haha...

Keke.... tmr... no off... work.... as they changed my off day to wednesday.... due to Dear birthday.... which is like.... coz.... they can't approve my leave.... and.... so...

lolx.... Diaow...

FB liao... niteZ...

8:24 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|