<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 15, 2009


Speak of the Devil.

My last post i was saying about i miss RC?

Ya, on thursday they transfer me there. Lolx. I need to start PS to relief first then go back RC. And i rush there, as i worry i will be late, coz, they only call me up at 12pm lor.

Arh!

And to my surprise, i went PS Utude House to top up my facial and hand lotion. Arh! Spend money again!

Anyway, i met a very annoying Gay customer that day! Arh! Simply so so no brain i keep on explaining and he keep on never get into his bloody brain. And keep saying i so strict!

Arh!

Ben Dan!!!!!

So so angry!

After complaining to Stelly, Jennifer, Joey and Fadhilah i felt much more better liao!

Haha

Coz, i keep thinking why he say until like my fault like that?

Then i ask them, i got wrong ar?

Kaoz. Anyway. Thinking back, i really hate him!

Never pay attention of what i say make me repeat umpteen times, and keep saying why so strict!

Wanna get % and say can the % don't reflect in the receipt or not?

He think what? Market ar? Can anyhow ar?

Moron lor!

Like what Joey says, Gay can't decide what he wants to be now? Either a women or guy? Haha.

So damn funny!

Hmmm.... i feeling tired now, wanna head for bed, tmr on leave to help Mum. Arh! I hope i can have a nice sleep.

Someone is not haapy with me now!

Arh!

What should i do?

Eh.....

hmmm...

I go sleep la. NiteZ...

9:36 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|