<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 7, 2009


Kind of lazy to blog.

My days at JP is simple and easy to pass with. Not so much stress, chat alot of stuff. New promotions like so so not moving. This will last us till Monday sia.

New arrivals will only launch next wednesday. Whish is the day after my off day. Hmm, don't know Joey will ask me to do, or she will kan chiong put up on tuesday? Hmm, but, i wanna do lei. Shall see how la.

Sales is damn bad. Struggling to do our best. Better than last month.

Food was yummylicous. No worries, i eat daily. Small intake. And sometimes, my snacks as well.

Try not to buy so many stuff.

I seriously miss RC, in a way of my branded shops and air con there. Arh!!!! So so fan, human is so confusing de, once u have it, you start to grumble about it, once you don't have it, you start again. So annoyed lor...

DiaoW

Dear is on long weekend leave, eventually tuesday he also take leave. Hmm, where shall we go? Movies? Ya, i wanna catch a movie.... please...

My eyes is pain now, wanan sleep liao. Will be back tmr, from work. Work afternoon de.... niteZ...

9:26 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|