<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 28, 2009


Hi, today was tiring i was suppose to close alone, as Yati was MC. But, night time busy so joey stay to OT. Lucky got her around, coz at certain point i feel like fainting. Head spining like hell.

I actually don't wanna say de, but end up i just say, just now i feel giddy sia. Dot, she keep asking me you okay anot? IHeE. I'm fine, just that, wanna shut my mind for a few minutes sia.

ArH!

Damn piss with someone! Better don't ever let me catch you do something wrong again!

Sore loser!

Damn piss lor!

Pardon me, but i hate people who behave in this way!

And if i really catch you again, i will let you DIE!

DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Ya!

DIE!!!!!!!!

Don't know how to spell?

I will teach you!

D

I

E

!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you know?

Arh!

I think if i were to see her again, i will bo chap her and don't bother to talk to her.

Coz, i don't wanna waste my time with this type of idiot!

Okay, enough of nagging of this animals.... Really pardon me, but i'm just very piss now.

Let me say other stuff, Dear pick me up from work, which i told him actually no need la. lolx.

He borrowed some TW show from me. As he wanna know what is the ending. First time so enthu sia.

He ar, also last minute de la.

Oh shit!

My head is spining again.

I think coz of that animal sia.

Arh!

Okay... i need to jump liao...

NiteZ...

10:02 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|