<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 25, 2009


Off day today.

And i stay home as i wanna have enough of my beauty sleep.

Didn't meet Dear also.

Woke up 12pm plus, though is not the time i wanted but, i still wake up. Ate instant noodles and mum bring cousins boys back from doctor. Benjanmin is sick. He so restless ar, keep on saying stuff which i don't undertstsnd de. Eugene is like trying to act funny, when sleeping keep having nightmare or i should put it afternoonmare?

Lolx..

Then i alone, lappy in the afternoon and eating snacks and drinking my fruit juice. So no life lor.

Haha...

Tv is also my best friend when i'm bored, keep on switching channels.

All the way till evening which i'm suppose to bathe and have dinner. Wanna rot liao sia.

Hmm, tmr gonna head to office and have lunch with Meiling then i will shop alone at Bugis, i was still thinking shall i go RC? Hmm, as in i wanna go Coach see see.

Eh.... See how la.

FB now got so many many fun games, make me so so tempted sia.

My mind now not wokring very well, as my eyes is pain again. Arh!

FB liao, lazy to type le. NiteZ...

9:20 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|