<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 9, 2009


I feel so hot at JP!!!!

Arh!!!!

Simply wanna faint liao, somemore early morning customer piss me off, he keep saying he got give me that pendant which is he didn't lor, keep giving me a face like i take sia.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make me wanna scold him sia, okay. I relax let my mind rest.

Was going through with Jolene her closing, half way through, the rest leave to Jennifer liao.

I try to tell her alot, but i worry she wednesday go back PS forget sia. So, i shorten. haha...

When i go off, sales okay la. Leave it to them liao. Hmmm, tmr i wanan do report le, no time order rings, shall do tmr when Joey is back.

Too many people at JP, make me wanna faint again. Arh!!! So so not good, and i saw 2 people i know who act blur, pretend never see me. Lol. You think i wanna see them? 1 of them is someone who try to break me and my ex up last time, she now working as promotor in NTUC for ice-cream la. She thought i never see her, whereby i saw just that i don't even bother about her lor. lolx Another one, who keep on peeping at my Coach wristlet, DotZ... make me feel so uneasy, Go buy yourself la. Don't keep on staring.

Haha, i'm not trying to be bad, but somtimes human being just so so don't know how to think.

Before i forgot, i need to confess, i cab-ed to work this morning again, arh.... all coz of i wanna eat mum pack home breakfast. DiaOW. And waited for cab for hell long.... Due to national day la.

I promise tmr, wanna take train there. HeE.

Dear pick me up from work again. Then walk around, and settle our dinner there.

He should be reaching home soon le. And i shall lappy awhile then go sleep le...

NiteZ..

9:13 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|