<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 26, 2009


This is how my day goes...

Woke up at 9am plus bathe and faster set off to help my mum buy stuff and off i meet Fadhilah at JE.

Hmm, had a long journey to Bugis. I think i sound abit so kwan zhang sia, not exactly far la, but, still consider early and many people lor. Arh!

Walk very very long to the office, then wait for Ifa to take out the stocks for us, damage for staying at there i spend $20 . hmm, seems so small amout lei. Coz, i really got nothing i like de.

Had lunch with Meiling at Sakae then i alone walk around in the mall for less then 15 minutes and i feel like going home le. Arh! I think maybe i'm tired le ar. And to my surprise i only go Muji to buy snacks and my cheese cake stick and off i cabbed home liao. Ya, i lazy to squeeze train with the stuff i get on my hands.

I think i'm really lazy now. Haha.

And when i reach home, i lappy while enjoying my waffle bought from Muji and disturbing my cousin boys~~~

Cute cute~~~ He just keep on crying without any reason again!

HeE..

Took a short nap before i woke up for dinner again. I mean eat again.

Lolx.

Arh!

Watch tv and off i rot on my bed again.

Ya! Again.

Tmr a bad day, coz i'm at ST!

Arh!

Ya, i get to eat there, oh ya. Did i mention that JP food court under renovation? ya, 1 month later then i can eat there again. Dear is nagging at me again!

I think i will be bust during my break tmr, need to had my meals, pay bills and help Meiling hunt for clothes. Super busy, was thinking if i got spare time to go MS or not sia?

Hmm, shall see how tmr bah.

Hao la, i should get going also le. Kind of tired liao. NiteZ..

8:21 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|