<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 24, 2009


Hi, i went MIA for nearly a week.

Busy and busy.

Alot of things had happen, like in work area my family and my Dear.

Arh!

Anyway, it's all over le.

Meeting last week as well in the office, same routine early morning meet up for MAC breakfast, then set off there.

Hmm, i must agree people do change at times, especially when you learn to be independent.

Indeed, even i must say i changed also.

So no doubt if 1 day i so so don't bother about you. Coz, you don't worth it.

Arh!

Kind of sad about some stuff.

Well, i guess i will be fine.

Tmr is my off day again. I wanna stay home. Ya, with my lappy and snacks. I like so long never eat snacks lei. And Wednesday on leave. Just wanna take a break, take a rest.

Anyway, can i just say somthing here. I'm waiting for pay day. which is like less then 24 hours. HeE

And i seriously wanna buy a bag for work use. Hmm... i think i need to hunt for bags le. Though now at JP like got nothing much to buy, but i still need a bag!

HeE

Shall see how la!

And Dear has been good as well, fetching me from work.

DiaoW..

FB is lagging now, the pictures which was suppose to upload is yet upload lor. What can i do sia??

Arh!

Okay, i'm now drinking almond soya milk. Is damn nice.

I shall walk around in the kitchen to see what i can find.

NiteZ...

8:35 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|