<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 12, 2009


Oh no!!!!

Blogger is giving me problems again. Arh! And FB is having problems as well. Arh! Piss!

Anyway, i'm happy that my display pass through Joey, she keep on saying is very good, thought she make changes less then 5. Which i myself display about total of 20 items. Cool man. So proud of myself lei.

HeE.

Though i at RC keep chiong display, so abit of used to it la. When i reach shop today, before i forgot, let me confess, i cab-ed to work. Ya, reason being was i so so lazy to catch the bus. HeE.

Opps, okay, no more next time. Lol.

Anyway, back to topic. I reach shop, i do cleaning damn fast then faster check stocks. So when Joey and Yatio start work, i'm already done with checking stocks. And
Joey say, okay. This tray u tag and display. I know she wanna me to do more. HeE. So i had my late lunch at 3pm after lunch i start my display le. Og god, simply headace and so so tired. Lol. Especially no display picture, must all base on my creative to display.

HeE.

I really think i've done a very very good job!

Thumbs up!

Arh!

Very sian, now FB problematic i don't know how long it will last.

Tmr work afternoon de, i guess i can sleep a little late but, now FB CMI i faint sia.

Arh!

Okay, maybe i should start my TW show again.

Hao la, going off le. NiteZ..

8:32 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|