<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 4, 2009


Tmr i on leave wor. One day only wor. I need to rest ar, Dear plan for a jog tmr evening. So i shall meet him up for lunch then head to my house. He left his belonging here le.

Hmm, everytime wanna jog sure rain sia. I hope this time won't la! Arh!

NO!!!

Today i bought a pair of earring from That Shoe Bar opposite our kiosk. HeE

Is a butterfly with Bling bling de wor.

Sales okay la, maybe today is not a good day la. Tha's all i can say now.

Ask me whether am i still excited with my new bag? Yes! Indeed! I am still lalala with it wor.

:)

Coz, i really long long time never buy bag for work use le.

I hope another one is coming by soon~~~

Oh no! Is getting a little late, tmr need to wake up early.

Hao la. I go off le. niteZ..

10:13 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|