<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Halo, i'm back~~~

Yesterday off day very fun. Coz, i eat alot and shop alot. Though only buy a few stuff. But, i'm contented le. :)

Xin fu de xiao nu ren wor~~~

HeE

Bought a new bag again. Opps~~~ I know straight few days either buy bag or pouch right? But, i can't stop myself not to buy when is hell cheap. Somemore the brand not unknown one de lor. Is can trust de.

Hmmm, i believe when wanna buy things always got excuse de.

Had a enjoyable day with Dear wor. HeE

Didn't catch movie. Simply so lazy and theatre is lots of people. Vivocity de la.

Walked the whole mall. Very very slow. Leg is turning very sour as well.

Bus-ed home and so tired sia. Wanna sleep liao lei.

Okay, some stuff for today work.

Arh!

Late 3 minutes for work. DiaoW.

Work was fine, only that She keep changing display. And that makes me very irritated those i do okay what?

Why still wanna change sia? So so not happy lor.

HaiZ. Nevermind tmr when Joey is back i shall puke to her.

Tmr work morning de. I shall FB first then go sleep le. Hmm, i'm still having my rice now.

NiteZ...

8:29 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|