<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 23, 2009


I had a enjoyable today~~~~

Went TPY with Dear today, he went there to get some stuff. Then we head back to west area. Had my Mr Bean, then follow Dear went back home put his stuff. And have lunch cum dinner at market. Saw his mum. DotZ

So pai sei she wanna treat me eat. DiaoW...

I had fish bee hoon soup. Yum yum, kind of like very healthy coz alot of vegetables...

Then after meals, head to JP. Ya, actually don't wanna go de, but need to meet up Renna for some stuff and.... We had our ultimate ice-cream affair.... Oh god.... you know those kind of big big jug de? ya! Me, Dear and her. we 3 ate together. People just keep on looking at us. Boo!

They are just so so jealous of us la! Took a few photos when i'm free will upload in FB de. HeE... I feel so happy lor. So big jug and so many fruits. Oh god~~~

And we actually is plannin for our next challenge at Ion Swensen. Oh no!

DiaoW... And dear was like down there shaking his head le. Lolx. Fun fun!

So so damn happy lei. And i saw my jie mei at JP too. Whom i will meet up tmr de. Cool. Our long long ago date~~~ is here again.

Can't wait....

FB time..... shall go see what i can do now... niteZ...

9:47 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|