<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 1, 2009


Firstly, i wanna announce that i've got my bag le!

Yes!

The Agnes B bag, the pink one!

Ohohoh

Damn excited about it!

Though is not the pink that i'm looking for, but this pink is cum purple mixture. Wee wee~~~

So so happy~~~

Me and Dear go ST watch movie, we watch the 3D Final Destination, Kind of gloss in some scene that i just grab Dear shirt and close my eyes. Lolx. No joke man! Is like so near me lor, anytime can fly out. we had popcorn as well, mix mix.

After show walk walk, and head to MS and RC, i was like trying to see Coach got any bag that can caught my eye, but, sadly to say that, nothing at all.

So we just walk over to Agnes B, and i saw the bag i faster take and try man!

But, thinking awhile i didn't get on the spot, as i wasn't sure i really like or not, so we walk out. And here i start grumbling again. To buy or not to buy, and i saw this small pouch that comes in small size de. Arh! And i still can tell Dear i wanna buy a stalk of flower and start peeling the petals to see i should or should not buy. Lolx Come to think of it, i know is very the funny lor. And lastly, we tip coin to decide, Head i buy, flower don't buy, 3 times and i got 2 times head, and i wanna to see if i should buy the small one or not? so i tell Dear flower buy 1, head buy 2. And you know what? It came out that i can only buy one, coz is flower. Piss! I know it sound so childish but, right now i start to think of regret le! Arh! Can i have the small one also? Opps, Pretend never see okay? Then i go buy myself again. Lolx. I think i will lei. Oh no! I pay la, coz i want to buy de mah. How how?

Oh ya, i walk in the shop 2nd time, one of the staff that time serve me and Meiling de, so he remember me. he know i'm very in love with pink de. Lolx. He also told me that the one that Meiling wanted not yet replenish so i told him, is okay. Coz, that time she bought at Wisma le. He like so shock, got ar? Ya, have. He look like gay la, but i think he's not la. Opps.

I also got a complimentary mug and makers as well wor. Sound like so cheapskate sia.

And, happily walk out the store with lots of happines. Lalala... And i need to accompany Dear back to MS again. Ya, he wanna buy stuff la, just now he can't decide and when i buy my bag le, he say he wanna head back again. Anyway, since i'm happy i walk back with him again.

Reach there, he abit hesitate again sia, then he tell me if don't buy how? I look at him you say lei? Lolx, i'm tired and i still walk back lei.

Finally, he decided to buy le. And off we set off for our late late dinner and walk back ST, as i forget to help mum buy stuff.

And so, cab-ed home. The driver drive damn fast! Fast until i want to vomit sia. Lolx.

And here i am, bloging about my new bag and tmr. I wanna use new bag!

Yes!

HeE, i FB now, and later pack bag le. So so happy. I'm a happy girl.... Ohohoh...

niteZ...

Jie mei? How's your date?

9:18 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|