<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 12, 2009


Hi, i'm backy, after a week of laziness.

Some happy stuff, but just don't wanna share here.... HeE

I'm glad and so so happy~~~

Who will wanna know?

heE...

Jie mei!!!!

Wanna know?

Ohohoh~~~

What a big big surprise~~~

Hmmm....

Shhhh......

Don't wanna continue about this issue liao.

Work was like headache for me, and can you believe that i fall sick last week? Ya! Bad throat infection, and i was force to see doctor, and i didn't wanna take MC, as my MC allowance will be gone. So i was telling Stelly, don't worry la, after October then take MC. DiaoW. Ya, everyone was surprise, coz, in PS i'm the only one who never take MC de, HeE. And my MC allowance is always full de.... Not i wanna bull shit here ar.

Is that i also cannot tahan some staff who always anyhow take MC de, hmmm maybe i'm not as rich as them ar? Lolx Who like to burn their allowance away. Okay, i think i better stop saying this, later after tmr i sick again. Then faint liao sia.

Tmr i wanna sleep late, then go out with mum awhile then meet Dear out. Coz, he is on course and i need lots of beauty sleep also. Oh yA! I've got a craving for instant noodles now. Oh shit!

No!!!!!

I think i better drink milk instead.

FB is the only thing can kill my boreddom now. HeE.

Tmr gonna bring new bag to meet Dear, and that!!!!!! lolx...

Hao la. I think in future post will be short and simple, coz, recently i realise people has been stalking about me and doing what i like. Arh! Sore loser.

Hate it!

And i was telling Meiling just now that, i feel so regret for treating that someone so good and what i've got in return was. Simply full of shit, anyway, like Dear say let it go. Which is what i'm doing now. Stress free from the person!

HeE

Hao la, i shall go off le. NiteZ...

9:03 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|