<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 26, 2009


Dead tired~~~

Wanna sleep.

Tmr off day again. And Dear took leave as well.

Just wanna upload all pictures taken last weekends. Had lotsa fun. I guess Dear as well. Eaten alot of nice food also.

ArH!

I've gain so so many kilos!!

ArH!

Must get rid of it!

Hmmm, something just caught my mind.

Mum: Don't think you can tahan long.
Meiling: No! Totally don't encourage.
Dear: Why wanna make your life so misierable whereby you are already comfortable with what you am now.

Hmmm.... I'm seeking some more views. Coz, i think i myself also in doubt. 60% i'm so so not willing. 40% i wanna try.

HaiZ.

Shall i?

Or just hand on....

Okay.

Seek more views before i answer.

Dear just BAN me from ice-cream in the afternoon, he say that i had too much le. Hmm, okay, I try to eat less. Opps. Hmmm, got difference lor.

Cindy!!! How are you liao?

Meizhen!! Date on coming wednesday? After my work? 7pm?

Hao la, i wanna go bed le. Time now is 2.55am le. And i satill clinging onto lappy sia.

FB was still fun, coz of the games.

Hao le. I sleep liao. niteZ.

11:43 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|