<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 29, 2009


Hi peeps...

Been rather lazy to keep a update. kind of like busy planning next year event. My big brain is turning rusty liao.

ArH!

Tired!

Wanna have more hours of sleep.

Working was like so so bored at times. Other then keep on serving as to achieve the target we aim.

Sometimes just so tired that i wanna just leave like that.

ArH!

I just keep on hanging there!

Dear!

Izzit right to cling on?

Dear is always encourage me not to give up, asking me to strive hard!

ArH!

I'm trying!

The only thing that can make me happy is!

Ice-cream and chocolates!

Opps~~~ Dear won't be able to see this de.... so is still kind of alright.

Oh ya!

Very pai sei that pictures is still yet upload. kind of so so lazy here.

Okay.... i try to do it by next week. This weekend need to chiong for stock take.

So i hope i'm able to do it pretty fast.

Feeling so guilty coz, i put Meizhen aeroplane on wednesday. DiaoW.

I promise our date will be soon okay?

Cindy! Must jia you for your work ar. Cannot lazy ar! My treat when? lolx.... As if i'm like so free sia?

Hahaha...

Can't wait for next week off day sia.... feeling tired le....

HaiZ....

Hao bah..... FB liao... niteZ..

9:46 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|