<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 29, 2010


Everything seems to be changing now and then.

Hmmm, i guess that is really life. People come and people go.

but, certain things i wish not to happen, yet it still happen.

Kind of sad, cause she really thought me alot of stuff. Things i don't know, i know now. Without her, i may not climb so high as what i am now.

Sincerely thank her in my heart, i hope things do change when i'm back there tomorrow.

心里有点不舍。。。

:)

Okay, let's say about some happy stuff. Celebrate my belated birthday with Meizhen and Cindy on monday, we went Suntec to have dinner, it was damn yummylicious. Love everything... presents and my new Hello Kitty!!!! Wahaha

It is always with me now and then when i sleep.

Sometimes with them around, i tend to forget all unhappy stuff. Simply just want to have endless chat with them.

Not only them. With Dear, he is always there for me when i need him, never fail to cheer me up. Never fail to make me full with foods. Especially when i'm on strict diet now, he always there to remind me. I myself also keep on motivate myself.

Come on Meiyi, you cannot give up. In front you there's a path to lead you to become another Meiyi.

HeE

Life is full or ups and downs, when you are at a high stage, people always push you to a lower stage.

What i can say is, 你在做,天在看。。。

8:54 PM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|