<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 12, 2010


I am so so damn tired after 9 hours of sleep.

I was still planning to go for a jog later on coz it's been awhile since i last jog. Mum is always nagging at me stop going for jogging as she feels that i am so so skinny already. I think it's still quite fine lei.

Not gonna care, i sure will go for a jog later on.

Wahaha

I am still at RC~~~

Life there isn't as good as i hope. As i am freaking busy with updates and store arrangment. Arh!

Okay, i try not to nag and nag about work. RC is kind of bored liao, as there is so small nothing else to walk, only a few times i am so hardworking i walk to MS. I think i shall do that more often. Wahaha

Oh ya~~~ I am eating lots of snacks recently. HeE.

I wanna spend and shop!!!

The last time i bought a bag was like July? My hands are damn itchy! I shall hunt for some bags when October arrives. I will do that. Opps. I hope Dear don't see this. Lolx I also wanna buy some jeans. I don't own a pair now as i have tons of skirts and shorts. SianZ. October will be my shopping month. It is a must! So excited sia.... :)

I was discussing with mum i wanna dye my hair. I been always wanted to try and now i look so different in like size? Haha. So i should give a new try. Colour i already settled, i wanna try Maroon red? Dear says is fine too. Hope it won't damage my hair. Guess won't badly damage lah, as the last time i did that was 10 years ago? Those kind of DIY that my mum used. Keke

Can't wait to meet up my bestie Cindy! I last met her in june till now. Her birthday is coming too.

Very headache what to get for her also. But, i am sure i can get something for her.

Cindy you saw? HeE

Off day i am still on phone with Ashley for changes in schedule. ArH! Is all their fault, so irresponsible. Fall sick still don't report think by disappearing we know like that? Chee Dan!!!!

I shall go Fbing~~~ Dear i miss you lots~~~

11:27 PM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|